An Effective Electric Fence with Electric Fence, T Post Corner and End Tensioners
If your animals or predator animals do not see your electric fence as a legitimate boundary, your fencing system will fail to keep them where they belong. It is essential to keep the power in the fence and to maintain proper tension at all times.
Electric Fence, T Post Corner and End Tensioners with Tape Insulators will help prevent harmful electricity leaks from the tape and keep your webbing tight at corners, ends, or T junctions. The helpful features of this corner and end tensioner kit include
- Tight grip on the tape, to prevent whipping and sawing, and to provide proper tension in essential locations on your fence line
- Size that fits 1.25 and 1.33 lb/ft T posts
- All-weather, high density polyethylene insulator with UV inhibitors
- Metal components of #300 series stainless steel
- An electrical connector consisting of one self tapping lag screw and one wire terminal
You can also use the corner and end tensioners to connect to the energizer or jumper. Our Electric Fence, T Post Tape Insulators are designed for 1 1/2 inch wide polytape installed on T-posts. Each package includes one kit.