Gripple Wire Joiner Medium
Gripple Wire Joiners are used to save you time and money – with an innovative design, it will make your job a breeze. The Gripple Tensioning Tool is used for tightening the wires once joined.
Unlike standard knots and crimps, Gripple features a unique rolling mechanism of engineering quality ceramic that moves in only one direction to always tension the wire
- Guarantees a secure grip on all types of wire, with internal “teeth” that “bite” down when a load is felt on the wire
- Resists corrosion commonly caused by sprays and fertilizers
- Allows you to tension wire for difficult terrains, such as ridges and dips
- Significantly reduce the amount of time and labor involved to install your fencing system
Gripples for Fencing!
Medium Gripple, our most popular Gripple, is ideal for splicing 12.5 hi-tensile wire and 15.5 gauge barbed wire! Also, use as a loop for end installations or as in-line joiners. Using Gripple Medium on 14-10 Gauge hi-tensile wire allows for easy joining from one roll to the next. This is convenient when you do not have access to traditional stretching tools.
- Medium Gripples: Maximum Load: 880 lbs. Packaged 20 Gripples/package.
- Large Gripples: Maximum Load: 1320 lbs. Packaged 10 Gripples/package
- Jumbo Gripples: Maximum Load: 1320 lbs. Packaged 10 Gripples/package
No tools are required, but our Gripple Tensioning Tool provides an efficient way to increase tension and fits all Gripple sizes. Save even more money! Try our Starter Pack or Promo Pack to save money on this incredible tool and start out with a supply of Gripple.
See this link for more information on how the Gripple works https://www.gripple.com/gb/en/a17/t0